Horse Slideshow aka How My Spare Time Is Spent

Friday, December 4, 2009

First Movie Review: Mannequin

Ok, I saw this movie on tv the other day. It is hilarious, romantic and has a good plotline. Ok, sure it was made in 1987. But if you know me at all, you know I love 80's movies. I have a new favorite. Jonathan, a young man in his eary twenties (with little luck keeping jobs) works at a mannequin factory. He's very proud of his first, but then gets fired. After a few more jobs, he gets hired at Prince and Co. which is a big department store dowtown. The store has been having problems getting business, but one night Johnathan sees his mannequin there. He marvels over her, and all of a sudden she comes to life. Emmy, the mannequin is an enchanted spirit that took on the form of a mannequin. Jonathan is the only person who can see her alive. Together, they build beautiful dispalys in the store window. Another store, Illustra, is ready to bring them down though. I won't spoil the ending. You can watch it on Youtube. All I can say is this movie is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment